Monday, April 5, 2010

Music Monday I

Welcome to the first edition of Music Mondays!!! I have decided, that each Monday, I'd share a song with everyone. Mondays are not the greatest day of the week, but if you can come over here for a song, it might make things better, right? ;)

The song for today is by Aviad Cohen. (http://www.aviadcohen.com/) He's a Messianic rapper-ish singer, who used to be known as 50 Shekel (haha!). He was born Jewish, and grew up Jewish... then Jesus came into his life in 2005! So now he shares his faith with the Jewish people (through his singing) who reject Jesus as their Savior and Messiah. I like his songs a lot - most have the dance party flavor, as well as having great meaning. I'm sharing a song with you called "Lonely Hearts." I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

"Lonely Hearts" by Aviad Cohen

(fyi: in the "~music~" tag above I will have all the links to the songs as a lovely archive)

2 comments:

  1. YES! Exactly what I needed! A Christian electronica artist!

    Seriously, that was awesome. The guy is now on my FB list of music. (That's where I keep my definitive list of music must-haves)

    Funny enough, this specific song reminded me of a song in the computer game Lego Island 2, a song I always enjoyed hearing. Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLRna307IrU and skip to 2:08 to hear it. *gets flooded with memories* Still have that game.

    One thing does bother me though. Why are you offering a download of the song? As far as I can tell, the song is not offered by the artist for free on his website. By redistributing it, you're probably breaking copyright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was interesting. Better than I expected. It was more of a techno than rap. I like his music but not sure why. Great words and fun rhythm probably why. I think it would be great to exercise with. Too bad I don't exercise. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)