Monday, April 12, 2010

Music Monday II

Welcome to the second installment of Music Mondays!!!

This week's song is by a dear, dear friend of mine. She was my dance teacher for a number of years, and is an amazing dancer as well as an amazing musician. She wrote, played, and recorded this song (on her Mac, no less!!!) specifically for a Modern dance that I got to dance in! It's beautiful! Quite a bit different than last week's, but I sincerely hope you enjoy the song as much as I do.

"Aubade" by Elizabeth Andrews

2 comments:

  1. Ok - so I don't get the whole tag thing. Does that date me or what? Love the family info. You're a gem! mm
    PS - Do you really have time for all this? . . .
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Love you! And yes, I do have time for this. At least, I make time... or try to. :D
    ~Indi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)