Tuesday, June 15, 2010

One life to live.

(forgive me if this post doesn't turn out quite right as I'm posting from my iPod)

I just spent the last half hour sobbing as I read through the Facebook wall of Daniel Parker. He was killed in a tragic bike accident at the age of 23 not too long ago. This man.... Wow. He was an awesome man of God. I didn't have the priviledge of knowing him (friend of friends), but from the little I just read... wow is all I can say.

So go get yourself a box of tissues, read this (http://www.facebook.com/captainpirateship?v=wall), and just take a moment to consider... am I totally living my life here on earth for God's glory? Cause we certainly aren't here for very long at all.

Also, it is Monday (added in later... it was Tuesday, wasn't it? my brain was a little mixed up when I posted this, sorry), so the song for the week would be "Blink" by Revive. A great song revevant to the above. Sorry I can't make my fancy button on the side... you'll just need to look it up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)