Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday's thoughts.

This will be my 102nd post. How did I miss 100?! Such a milestone.... I guess. hehe. In other news, no more posting from my iPod! Sorry for that - I just felt I should post, and since my computer was away getting fixed I did the next best thing. :)

Did I mention how much I am not looking forward to this next week? Well, I'm not. I'm working 40 hours... over the course of four days. And heavens no, it just couldn't be spread out evenly! Monday through Thursday I'm working 8-12 .. dance camp in the morning. Monday through Wednesday is 12-8 .. swim camp in the afternoon/evening. O the joy! :P I'm looking forward to getting paid, but.... there's a chance I could die of exhaustion before pay day. How do I get myself into these things anyway? Sometimes I have to wonder.

In all total awesome coolness, my Mom is starting a blog again! Yay! Maybe I'm just partial since she's my Mom, but I do think she's a great blogger. Her blog is here http://busybrood.blogspot.com/ - she doesn't have anything posted yet (I just set it up for her this morning), but bookmark it! Become a follower! Put the page on automatic refresh! Cause cool things are about to come forth. ;)

With that, I shall sign off - heading to my brother's swim meet for the afternoon. I love swim meets. Save that whole sunburning thing. Ah well, it can't be helped. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)