Tuesday, January 25, 2011

how cool is THIS?!



If you don't know who that is, you need to get a life. Just kidding. He's only the best Senator I've ever worked for...! ....not to mention he's the only Senator I've ever worked for?

Anyways. That's Senator John Thune, and I got to meet him last week! He's tall. And if I wasn't wearing 3 inch heels in that photo, he'd be even taller. But it was so neat to meet him! He's really nice, soft-spoken, and he complimented me on my red hair. :) Makes me so happy that I am able to work for him. 

4 comments:

  1. Neato! I got to meet a lot of senators last year when I went to our capital and most of them were really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coooooooool!!!!! I want to meet a senator!!
    When I went to our Capital, I didn't get to see anyone important. I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with Fox news.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - he IS tall! :O

    That's a great picture! I'm glad you got to meet him :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)