Friday, January 28, 2011

I had the time of my life

(aka the 'random stuff' post)

Three of my favorite songs of late:

"You and Me"

"The Time"

"Please Don't Let Me Go"

Oh! This is exciting. My brothers and I went bowling yesterday - and I've always wanted to bowl a game of 100 - well - I did! ...indirectly. See, we played 2 games, and I got 53 on one and 62 on the other. Add them together - I bowled over 100!!!!! Sad, yes. But, I'm not much of a bowler, so I figure I should be happy with that.

You definitely know you are driving a diesel truck when (...I had to look up how to spell diesel. that was sad) you have to turn the truck off just to talk to the person at the drive through window. Otherwise it's just too loud.

Had the best compliment (....at least, I hope it was a compliment) the other day from a 3rd grade dance student of mine. She gives me a hug and says "Miss India! You are skinny!" ...thanks? hahahaha!

Oh! Last thought. My brother makes the best french toast in the world. Period. :D

3 comments:

  1. This is random, but I was just browsing your music tab, and I just about fell over when I saw Demon Hunter on there! \m/ (_ _) \m/
    Just thought I'd say that

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!!! I've been thanked many times because I turned mine off... I guess alot of guys don't. Their egos must be too big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random comments are always cool, Mike! Haha - yeah, Alex got me hooked on that one song of theirs. It's a little rocky, but awesome lyrics!

    Haha Jon! Yeah, it's too bad some people don't. I don't know how they could hear what the folks taking the order are saying!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)