Sunday, January 3, 2010

Prayer Request

I know, I know, it's almost against my religion to post twice in one day .... but I have a serious prayer request to share.

To give some back story - my aunt has had 4 major surgeries in the last few years - those being heart surgery, brain surgery and vocal chord surgery - and I believe it's heart surgery she has had twice. On a few of them, she had a 2% chance of living. God is amazing and merciful, and kept her alive through all of that though! Hallelujah!

That brings us to today. My Mom (it's her sister) got a phone call last night, and was informed that my aunt has staff infection (whatever that is), and it's ''deadly''. That, and she has to have open heart surgery AGAIN on Wednesday to replace the valve in her aorta. It's really scary ... how many times can you have open heart surgery and be okay?

On top of all this, she (my aunt) is not saved - believes it's 'luck' and her good works will get her to Heaven. :( Plus, she has two boys who this has been really hard on. One is my age and the other is a few years older.

So - I know this is one huge prayer request - but if you could pray for my aunt's surgery on Wednesday, for her salvation, for her boys .... and for my Mom, cause all this has been super hard on her. Especially knowing that her sister isn't saved.

Thank you all so much in advance - it means the world.
God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Hey India! We will definitely be praying! Hugs to you, and your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for you all India!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely keep you all in my prayers! Let us know how things turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May God bring out good through all of this. :)Thanks for letting us know about this so we can pray for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)