Wednesday, January 6, 2010

update and a poem

First of all, thanks so much to everyone for your prayers for my aunt and everything .... wow! It means SO much. Second - my aunt's infection went away (HALLELUYAH!) and her heart surgery got postponed until Monday. So I believe things are starting to look up - God is so good. :)


Then, a poem. Today was.... interesting to say the least, so to make it all better, I wrote a poem. Well that, and ate chocolate, wasted time surfing the web looking at geeky stuff (like Google's new phone! and the new BETA version of Skype!), and listened(ing) to good music. I have this one on now. (it's a great song) Anyway, a title-less poem. :)

Indeed it is hard to be understood,
in this crazy world that we live.
People around just don't seem to care,
or mind the opinions we give.

Oh yes, the road is not easy,
this path we have chosen to take.
Yes people will laugh, and constantly mock
the choices we've chosen to make.

When will help come? To whom can we run?
Or isn't there anyone there.
Sometimes we wonder, but then we hear
a promise from God in our ear.

"I understand, I'm always here,
please don't mind what others say.
Just stand and be strong, and live by My Word,
and things will be better one day."


2 comments:

  1. India, that poem is very good and & hits the spot *points to heart* right here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)