Friday, January 22, 2010

......waiting......

I have been blogging a lot lately, I just realized. I wonder if that is a crime in the world of blogging or not? Perhaps it's because I have lots to share .... or I just need a break from this Calculus class I'm trying to finish up. Either way - I hope you all aren't too irritated with my excessive blogging habits lately. ;)

Tonight though - waiting is on my mind. Seems like I'm waiting for a lot of things right now. I'm waiting, for one, on some school stuff. Waiting to hear back from Thomas Edison State College and see if I got accepted, waiting for my scores on English Composition, waiting to hear on some things my coach is finding out - and waiting to be done with my degree altogether. I'm also waiting for my prince to come and sweep me off my feet and waiting for the day when I'll be ready for him to come (working on that). Too, I'm waiting and longing for the day when my Savior Yahshua returns in all His glory and we can live in Heaven with Him!! Aahhh ....

Of course, with waiting, comes patience. It's one of the fruits of the spirit I believe ... if my memory serves me correctly. "Be patient. It will come!" Yes, indeed - that's something I have told many a friend in an attempt to be encouraging. Now I find myself needing to take my own advice. It will come, it will happen .... I just have to wait. And wait happily, with a smile on my face, knowing that God has everything planned in His perfect timing. Oye it's hard ... but with His help, I can do anything. Right? *goes off to be reassured by His words and promises*

1 comment:

  1. Aw... I didn't know you were feeling that way... *hugs* And we're both waiting to be accepted to TESC - that's cool! But I must say, the ending to your post is beautiful - an assurance in God's timing and happiness in waiting for it. God bless my dear friend, India. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)